MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

If "all goes well" in my mind would include clear evidence of...

1. 5,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    If "all goes well" in my mind would include clear evidence of efficacy in the trial just completed, and concluding a licensing or joint development deal in the near term. Assuming such a deal involves a reasonable advance and milestone payment arrangement, I'd say that the market cap should be $600 to $800 million, based on MBPs previous market capitalization and the market cap of similarly placed companies in the US.

Over time, once we have evidence of oral efficacy or ACV1 in humans, further evidence of ACV1 efficacy for other indications, and perhaps some confirmatin of the oral peptide conversion technology, I'd expect the market cap to grow to about $1 billion.

I don't want to try to extrapolate to what might happen further down the road, like post-commercialization, because it becomes sort of a pie-in-the-sky exercise. But it is a very rosy looking sky from my perspective.

In the short term, i.e. after the announcement, but before any licensing deal is concluded, if the results are real good, I'd expect a market cap of $200 million within days.

I am one who believes that the just concluded trial is pivotal. If the results are real good, they are extremely unlikely to be upset by future trial results. In other words, the future is pretty much in the bag if these results confirm expectations.

And I'm with you, Jarelbee is just the name I'd choose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.