MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

Two points:First:This abstract does not indicate whether the...

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Two points:

First:

This abstract does not indicate whether the studies referred to were conducted on human or animal subjects. I do not know if this point is clarified in the actual paper, because I don't want to pay the $80 it would cost to read it.

I have sent an e-mail to Dr. McIntosh asking if he can clarify this point.

Obviously, if human, then there can be no other possibility than that the authors are referring to the Metabolic Phase 2A studies.

We'll see if Dr. McIntosh replies, and if he does, what he has to say. I suspect I'll not hear back from him, as he will not want to confirm if it is indeed the MBP studies he is referring to.

Second:

I think that it must have taken some time for this article to have been submitted by Dr. McIntosh, accepted and included in this July publication. How much time, I can't say, but it may be that the results of the study might have been known to Dr. McIntosh a few weeks ago, and that he proceeded with the publication of this paper on the assumption that the Metabolic study results would have been made public by now.

If this is true, then Metabolic will be faced with a serious conundrum, as early as tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.