ACW 0.00% 3.8¢ actinogen medical limited

ACW - the run beginning...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I posted this i the OSL forum as someone recommended NEU, but thought it apt for ACW holders and buyers...

Can't really come at the NEU mkt cap of $300m.  One that I have also is ACW.  This seems to have more potential than NEU and is 1/10th the mkt cap.  Advisory Board is 2nd to none, has ex-Pfizer guy running it, Chair has sold businesses for 100s of mill before to the US and new Board Member ex Amgen.

Around its lows now at 4c, has been as high as 15c.  Alsogetting early results now in April - May, so could pop a lot.  Has IP.

Hence - my favourites are OSL and ACW.  Last one like ACW went 10fold on trial hopes.

Anyway one at a time, OSL till May and ACW post that...

Wishing prosperity for old holders here, we certainly don't rush things.

Other matter to mention is now with an early read-out in April-May on the first 50 patients, the market loves data points.  If we remember back to PRT it ran from $0.10 to $1.20 pre results.  Unfortunately their results were not good.  But shows the potential of ACW with a mkt cap of $30m-ish and should be around 5 times this even now for the stage they are at.  Also de-risked now on funding side and potential partners would certainly be watching them.

Anyway not financial advice and IMHO anyway - disclosure long and have bought more recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 552078 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.