ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Why did I get the same feeling as I used to get when those whiz...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Why did I get the same feeling as I used to get when those whiz kid software salesmen used to come round?

I know he wasn't selling the software (just promoting a feelgood financial picture of the company) but he would be good at it.

But he did make some comments where he was unsure of the long term sustainability of cash flow, apart from that it was as if he had a vested interest in his target value being $5.28 despite more or less saying he was taken by surprise by the poor results recently.

Since I don't have any ACX shares yet (maybe I should change my sentiment to buy soon) I can happily take smooth talkers with a grain of salt. Although he did make some valid points, I need to home in on what could go wrong. I think I am getting a picture of what could go right .

But I think the H1 results will give us a clearer picture. Talking won't change what they will present unfortunately.

Wouldn't it be great if the companies could give us a monthly report of cash flow and profits. Then there might not be such steep dives or surges of the share price.

Anyway I'll see which way the wind is blowing after Feb. It doesn't help that I keep getting email telling me that we are all doomed and the next stock market correction is just around the corner ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.