APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

According to the last report the assets were worth $18 million ....

1. 128 Posts.
    According to the last report the assets were worth $18 million . That equates to $0.025/share aprox.
    This does not take into account the value of the intellectual property.
    I am not an Accountant, just an old F**t with a lot of experience. FERGUS, how much do you think the intellectual property is worth. The only way I see is to equate it to the fact that BHP spent $3 billion trying and failed.If they started out with a budget ( and of course they would) and kept going every time each figure was breached, they MUST have been very keen to achieve the result that APG have achieved.
    APG still have irons in the fire and BHP have their foot in the door.They would not like competitors to have access to this technology. So what are they going to do?
    They are not predatory but they do like control ( look up the list of companies they control. Fwheew! Will they stop any deal with Multiserve ? or will they profit by helping while at the same time getting the edge over everyone else?
    Unfortunately we are in Global Recession,but that will not hinder a good stock like APG. Stocks will still rise on their merits. I will not be surprised if the SP were $0.30
    in 12 months time. I don't see a lot happening before then but when it does ,it will be quick. There is still a lot of money out there but most prudent Companies are waiting for stability in the Market before committing to any new venture or acquisition. This is not the Great Depression as Govts. worldwide are finally taking the Keynesian approach which should see things turn around rather more quickly.
    I hope I am right.

This is just my opinion, do your own research

May the Force be with you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.