ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

AD in a dish presentation today

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dr. Kim did a seminar today on the dish-

Summary

Cell-based model systems are powerful tools for studying signaling pathways, deciphering disease mechanisms, and predicting drug activities. Advances in stem cell technology provide new opportunities for in vitro modeling and screening in a physiologically relevant environment that is consistent and replicable. The Scientist brings together a panel of experts to discuss emerging technologies for disease modeling in regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy. Attendees will have an opportunity to interact with the experts, ask questions, and seek advice on topics that are related to their research.

https://event.on24.com/eventRegistr...AD3B1F0E3AF8AEAB4&regTag=&sourcepage=register

From Tom on ymb-
    Cure Alz. Webinar: Q and A:
    I submitted a question which was answered live. " Were any of the up and coming metal attenuating compounds tested for effectiveness in dissolving Ab plaques ?" Answer: "Yes ! Dr. Tanzi's team is working on that."...and he went on to say : " More interesting, I think...is testing to see if MPACs are effective in arresting aggregation of AB...and work is underway on that." I think it safe to say that news from Dr. Tanzi's lab is pertinent to Prana's interests...and therefore ours !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.633K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 32189472 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126368541 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.