AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

2 yeses arsenic. - i did pick up some MAK a couple of days ago....

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    2 yeses arsenic.

- i did pick up some MAK a couple of days ago. Not many so far as i was in the queue at 18 cents when it dumped. I've long had a long term buy view of MAK without being a holder. At this time the UCL offer opened up lots of possibilities. Firstly Imo MAK is heavily undervalued under 20, i realise lots of companies are but i know MAK quite well and i don't see much downside from here. Secondly the UCL offer gives me the choice of converting and getting some cash and if their offer fails i'm happy being left holding MAK as my downside is protected per first point.

- i do agree MAK want to get Sandpiper up and running now. This was a change somewhere around the middle of last year i think. Prior to that i was of the impression that they were more focussed on Wonarah and didn't see what they could gain from getting Sandpiper up quickly. If they had they wouldn't have wasted so much time at the beginning when they took over BON and appeared to stall the JV agreement whilst fighting with the UCL board. (btw, whilst we could probably be close to production now if not for that, i am grateful that they got rid of James Collins-Taylor from the UCL board, that was a smart move).

Actually a third yes. I did not think you would intend to be accusing someone, it was the unintended implication. Oh and chris jordinson is the ceo of UCL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $32.19K 3.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1890547 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3940823 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.