AD1 0.00% 0.8¢ ad1 holdings limited

interesting that the volume has dried up and that it dropped 9%...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    interesting that the volume has dried up and that it dropped 9% today. Clearly there is no depth in the buy side yet, no deep pockets eg a micro cap fund that are trying to quietly accumulate.

oh well, I guess the market will be slow to wake up to this one and wants to see a longer tracker record of qoq growth. I can understand that.

@justinh, I wasn’t suggesting that this company has the same potential as appen. I agree with you that there growth runway is not as exponential. I do think the spaces they are working in though have a long runway of potential growth due to the infancy of the market and tiny market share they currently have. I read this week, for example, that Woolworths is rolling out a massive internal staff education and skill development ecosystem/ platform, which validated the concept and suggests more big corporates will look to the AD1 AoM product.

their utilities management business segment should grow well, just like the week’s 10m deal shows. It is again in early stages of growth.

likewise for the govt recruitment/ employment management platform segment has plenty of room to grow eg other states, other departments, private sector large corporates.

so whilst I don’t think this is the next appen or altium, I think there is plenty of room for profitable growth with expanding margins as revenue grows, due to the software/ SAAS like nature of the business.

if it drift lower over the next few weeks and months, I’m happy to accumulate more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1625502 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 132106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.