AD1 0.00% 1.0¢ ad1 holdings limited

I get frustrated too! But I guess what do you want to see...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I get frustrated too! But I guess what do you want to see exactly? Obviously more contracts which I’m hopeful will happen in due course. Hoping for some more .

Applydirect side of things because without the USS contracts and cost savings I’m not sure how Ad1 would of survived without a merge?

Im confident of some big contracts and aquistion sin the near future to boost the SP which is undervalued at the minute IMO

The other thing which would be good is some updates on the AoM and how we are going with expanding our internal contracts that we already have!

hoping for 3P to go live next quarter!

Also the other thing is increased revenue quarterlys! But we have to wait every Quarter to see this so there is much point stressing on this! So without new contracts there isn’t a lot to update!

Hoping for a record quarter in excess of 2 million revenue which would put us close the 6 million for the financial year, well ahead of the calendar year as predicted in the investor presentation! Also some cash flow positive from the quarter would be nice.

Also with how quick the AoM are winning contracts and expanding I don’t think it will be long before they hit there revenue targets and get the extra 1 million. So some cash would be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $10.15K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 747695 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 144603 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 24238
Last updated 14.06pm 07/05/2024 ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.