adam and eve ... goes to prove that god had no idea what he was doing, page-34

1. 27,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Point is,both points of view point to having evidence,in your opinion,only your view on this issue is backed by evidence.Thus the circular discussion on this issue as I spoke about.
    The scientific evidence includes ways of refuting the "points of view" and of predicting precise outcomes from the "points of view" that are not available from the theory that God came from Collingwood."

The points of view that I refer to can be backed by evidence; can your theory that God came from Collingwood be backed by evidence?
    You can't which leads to circular arguments.

Whereu,I understand all of what you are saying here,we ve been over it again and again,and each time someone like watso puts up.a post like he did,it will happen again.
    You repeat the claim like God came from Collingwood that you can't support with evidence which leads to to my claim that you don't know what I'm saying.

Faith plays apart in everything,including what you percieve as fact,and science.
    No, it doesn't as I pointed out in...
    Science is more of an inclination to accept a point of view that is based on evidence realising that new evidence may refute the point of view. Moreover, a possible path to providing the evidence to refute the point of view is known.
    Faith therefore plays no part in science.

You have never refuted this point only claiming that "we" have "done that" which isn't true.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.