AMI 0.00% 22.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Hi Fellow AMI Holders,Recent post on LinkedIn from Mark McKinnon...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

Hi Fellow AMI Holders,
    Recent post on LinkedIn from Mark McKinnon as he finishes up withAurelia Metals. Mark has done an outstanding job whilst at Aurelia Metals and Ihave wished him every success as he commences as MD at Magmatic Resources (MAG).I am sure with his level of expertise in his field and his professional manner hewill do very well for MAG.

Today marks my last day with Aurelia Metals Limited after close to eightyears with the company. It also marks the end of a continuous two decadeassociation with the Cobar Basin. I've worked with a large number ofexceptionally talented exploration, geology and mining colleagues over thisperiod and I am really proud of what we've achieved. The first image is fromthe drill rig at Federation in June 2019 as massive sulphides were interceptedin diamond core for the first time. Federation has since developed into one ofAustralia's highest grade recent discoveries and has enormous upside potentialgoing forward. The second image was taken at the New Cobar pit just aftersunrise this morning. New Cobar was where I got my first exposure to Cobargeology as a part of my Honours research in 2003. Ore continues to flow fromthis mine, with the New Cobar decline set to provide access to the everexpanding Great Cobar discovery in the coming years. Onwards and upwards. #exploration #discovery #aureliametals #cobar #gold #copper #basemetals #endofanera

GLTAH
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $372.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3011 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 807895 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.43am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.