PEN 1.01% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

adams update, page-61

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    "...rather than do as you have done here, which is inferring some sort of erratic inconsistency."

Not inferring any such thing at all vintage, merely indicating you like me et al are not and were not as infallible as you stated. Everyone has at some stage made mistakes, you (and me) obviously included.

Nothing more, nothing less and mo malice intended. I would not have even posted my last if you had not invited posters to do so.

You state now you "believed the spin", I put it to you that you were actually a part of it in 2011 as your posts indicated re: the PEN could go to $1 post. A post even I found extraordinary.

You also as you point out now possibly weren't as well informed as you are now. I found other posts that confirm this regarding aspects of permitting and activities such as construction and when they could occur. However you are clearly now well on top of all things permitting and kudos to you for that.

Anyway all good, I now simply look forward to PEN heading up again as I believe is now inevitable. Just a matter of when and how far, I have my eyes firmly set on the performance rights milestones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $318.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $618.9K 6.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 93865 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 8851512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.