PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

adams upload update

1. 1,360 Posts.
    Posted to ADAMS overnight....

What's this all about? Is someone trying to stop the posting of documents on the adams site relating to the Material License Application? Am I reading this correctly?

June 29, 2011
    MEMORANDUM TO: Cindy K. Bladey, Chief
    Rules, Announcements, and Directives Branch
    Division of Administrative Services
    Office of Administration

FROM: Keith I. McConnell, Deputy Director RA/BVonTill for
    Decommissioning and Uranium Recovery
    Licensing Directorate
    Division of Waste Management
    and Environmental Protection
    Office of Federal and State Materials
    and Environmental Management Programs

SUBJECT: NOTICE OF MATERIALS LICENSE APPLICATION, OPPORTUNITY TO REQUEST A HEARING AND PETITION FOR LEAVE TO INTERVENE, AND COMMISSION ORDER IMPOSING PROCEDURES FOR
    DOCUMENT ACCESS - STRATA ENERGY, INC., ROSS ISR PROJECT, CROOK COUNTY, WYOMING

Enclosed please find one signed original Federal Register Notice for SECY signature and transmittal to the Office of the Federal Register for publication.

ADM/DAS/RDB has been given owner's rights to the Notice in ADAMS ML111721924. Publicly available NRC documents referenced in the Notice have been finalized in ADAMS and profiled for public release. ADAMS accession numbers for all such documents are provided in the text under Supplementary Information.

Information about this license action and hearing opportunity has been forwarded to the OIS staff at [email protected] for posting to the NRC public Web site. OGC has reviewed this action and the concurrence is enclosed.

Please note that this Notice requires the insertion of dates by which a request for hearing must be received. Insertion points are indicated parenthetically in bold type and brackets on pages 1 and 5 of the Notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $698.8K 6.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 9229216 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2893910 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.