AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

ADAPT Revenue chart, page-27

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    'Do you think hospitals in our camp would provide the company with forward sales estimates?'

Not forward sales estimates per se, but a contract for the supply of infusion gear into a hospital could have terms that specify the timing of delivery of goods.

Have a read of the nRAH contract (it's publicly available). It specifies how many 'days' worth of stock we have to have on hand at the hospital at any one time. When it was 'won' it was months before we actually supplied anything.

If we contracted a new major hospital (Infusion or Adapt) in say July this year, the first delivery of goods my not occur till this quarter, or early next year. If it is a big infusion contact, you would know that the capital component (responsible for our bumper H1 in 2017) is, when it falls due, and the amount of consumables required initially.

I think the lead times between contract (when our future revenue is secured) and delivery (when revenue is booked) are much longer than people realize.

Here's a link to the contract.

https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/contract/view.do?id=12269
    Last edited by musky45: 03/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.