AVR 0.05% $21.29 anteris technologies ltd

Hi sholtz Im feeling similar and am just coming off a post...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi sholtz
    Im feeling similar and am just coming off a post webinar high where ive been processing everything and havent been on hc much. I had a few private emails to wp which i wont share verbatim here but ive had most of my knowledge gaps filled and hence...

...im now in a very calm space with my investment and am going to start buying as much as possible again.

Regarding tavr - i think a soft launch will be about june 2018 give or take couple months depending on hurdles like fda etc being achieved . I can see there being maybe a 3 month trial period after a soft launch whereby im guessing wp will put a rep in with every tavr procedure for a couple of months and have hence tempered and delayed my extreme tavr revenue scenarios by 12-18 months from now. Only wp really knows.

I stated a month or 2 ago about my acid test. Sept 4c revenue. This is going to sound like a cop out but i saw all i needed to see as per webinar and a few private emails to wp.

Revenue for the cc family WILL be higher this quarter - i just dont know by how much but is evidenced by Vascucel growing at double digit % q on q apparently. Neo is also apparently growing nicely. What has become important now is not the figure for sept 4c in terms of revenue but seeing compounding and sustainable growth of cc neo and vsscucel continue. My sept 4c number estimates were based on 3d being released fully but i believe we are still in soft launch phase so im tempering this quarter as now fully appreciate how wp is rolling out all products and why. However this 4cs number becomes less important when one considers 3d and tavr and huge margins they will generate and the halo effect they are expected to have in promoting neo vc and cc further.

But yep - its all about 3d and tavr and beyond.... 2020 and beyond and that was WPs minimum goal and 3d and tavr are the conduits.

I asked a lot of questions in my emails - most of which wp answered in the webinar. Technical and numbers.

The other part of wps emails that i will share indirectly is and my take on it -

1. This is a long term game and product launches will be rolled out slow to ensure ahz is highly profitable and sustainable into the future. The launches wil not be rushed to pander to impatient share holder expectations (like me lol). They will be done to ensure growth is continuous and sustained.

2. Wp and the management team are VERY committed and see a big future. Wp is a unique individual and all my dialog with wp indicates his SOLE focus is maximising share holder value.

3. As wp hinted previously- i believe his own revenue and profit targets are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than quoted as per 2020. Imo and Dyor.

4. Imo from discussions A rerate is coming. I dont know when. My guess is between NOV 2017 and june 2018, coinciding with full 3d launch. All wp can do is run the business to the best of his ability - the rerate will come with increasing revenue that starts to exceed cost. 3D SHOULD be the conduit.

Cheers and gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.29
Change
-0.010(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $408.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.70 $21.70 $21.16 $147.0K 6.914K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47 $21.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.60 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.19
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.69 $21.70 $21.19 122
Last updated 13.18pm 03/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.