ADD 0.00% 0.4¢ adavale resources limited

These guys must be kidding, I have never seen such absolute...

1. 76 Posts.
    These guys must be kidding, I have never seen such absolute disregard to the small shareholder! I bought in the old PKT days and this share has to get to approx 25 cents for me to be square. I put it to the board that the only reason there is 4,107 shareholders(out of 4,930)with an unmarketable parcel of shares is due the companies (and their) performance over the past few years. 83 % of shareholders fit into this catergory! If that doesn't explain the real performance then I don't know what will!
    As an example if you put approx $4000 into this share in the pkt days you now have a unmarketable parcel, and $4000 on a spec explorer is a reasonable outlay.
    But it gets better, I was so p####ed off I thought I 'd ring the company at 3.20 Fri arvo, and you guessed it the secretary had knocked off early and there was no one in. The call centre stutterd and muttered something about a meeting after I suggested they were out having drinks with the shareholders credit card. We need change now or we will end up with nothing. I suggest the 83% of shareholders keep their shares so they can vote for change at next shareholders meeting.If we sell they will just do as they please and this merry go round will continue!
    And yes it has taken me years to vent on this sh##t company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.261M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8491247 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9490002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.