ADD 0.00% 0.3¢ adavale resources limited

Two weeks ago I had some mail from Martin Place, Sydney that all...

1. 9,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Two weeks ago I had some mail from Martin Place, Sydney that all will be revealed within 8 weeks, so that leaves 6 weeks from now. To play it safe add on another 4 weeks so that brings it out to 10 weeks, approx mid May 2010.

Mark Stevenson is in town and I am reliably told that announcements for ADD and RMG will be released while he is here. I have a sneaky feeling the 60/40 hasn't been finalised, the other party, which is IBD wants to commit but hasn't quite made up their mind (but that was a few weeks ago maybe they have by now), I am also told that ADD want to go this one alone because they can and it is a great acquisition, a company maker.

Regardless, the announcement/s have to be released soon, they can't sit on this forever.

There aren't many shares for sale ATM in both ADD and RMG but there aren't many buyers either. I suppose the recent selling at ADD may be due to the fact that focus has changed from u3o8 in SA to Coal in Indonesia and what appears to be a lack of progress. But they have been going flat out at Adavale.

I reckon lenzj010 might be right with an SP of about 20cents come June, providing all goes to plan. I noticed a seller sometime ago late last year, 1 million at 17 cents - it might happen, then really alot of the PKT supporters would only be square then, maybe still down.

But regardless, good luck, will happen one day hopefully soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.059M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.748K 638.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 36545172 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4089688 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.