LRL 0.00% 1.6¢ labyrinth resources limited

add to watchlist for possible run tomorrow, page-6

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    re: despite some very questionable selling .... I believe it is also being capped and here are my considerations.
    Firstly we should consider a comparison with other gold stocks that are in an Accumulation Phase. There aren't many. There's CTO, HIG, JBM and MMN (silver play) from what I can find but there may be more. Most of the golds are still in a Distribution Phase or a Consolidation Phase. Now, comparing apples with apples, you might boil it down to CTO. HIG is a sovereign risk case. JBM is not a junior. Compared with CTO, MLI dawdles.
    Those few in the Accumulation Phase show recent higher highs. MLI could not achieve this since the Aug 11 high at 28 cents. Higher highs mean it's in an uptrend an on the basis of this, it can be argued that MLI is in a Consolidation Phase.
    The Aug 11 MLI trading activity came with the speculation associated with first-pour production results. Price on the daily chart broke above the 2 standard deviation Bollinger Band. The volatility move this week could not achieve that. You could argue that the first move on Aug 11 created recognition and some acceptance. It would follow therefore that this recent volatility move would set up a bullish move beyond the 2 standard deviation level - it didn't.
    It's a common observation that price and volume break outs last around 3.25 days. The August 8 break lasted 3+ days. The break out this week lasted 2 days.
    If you look at the swing down from Aug 11, it lasted about 5 days in getting to 23 cents on Aug 18. The swing up this week took a similar amount of time and did not move any further in price terms - hardly bullish for a stock that is very under-valued can be seen as a potential ten-bagger.
    Bear in mind that we are looking at a stock with a very good list of holders. The "product" sits above ground. The technology is proven. It is more an engineering operation than an underground operation with concomitant risks and costs. And we have a global environment that is setting up for the price of gold to advance significantly.
    Overall, my view is that there could well be some price capping. I'd be happy for someone to prove me wrong.
    One thing is clear, the stock is not bullish at present. What a buying opportunity!
    Finally, if it is not being capped, why is it so hobbled. The plot thickens. Is there another placement on the way to pay for a rapid move into the next production level ramp-up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.791K 362.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5424950 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1222028 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.