LPE 0.00% 12.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Added 13.73 GWH of Billing November and December 2017, page-24

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Gday deb. A few months ago I had the same reservations and worries after finding these reviews. Stewed on it a while, contacted the company and gave it some solid thought as it’s not really something that is a black and white problem or has a black and white way to fix it. Since then I have noticed that most complaints actually get responded to by the company secretary. Anyway i formed the opinion that:

Not worth worrying about until it actually becomes a problem that can effect the balance sheet as far as sign ups are concerned, as has been pointed out we have enough new converts lined up and we can’t convert it quick enough or have the cash;

Also people only ever tend to leave a review when they are negative, nobody ever leaves a review when they are happy. Having dealt in small business some of the serial complainers are un-impressable and would even find something to complain about if they got it for free. They’ll jump on the Internet and leave a complaint before they have even contacted the company.

Recently had this opinion reinforced when I was applying for rental properties for the first time in a decade whilst we rebuild our house. Nowadays there are companies that you can sign up with that connect all your utilities for you and it’s part of the rental application. Kind of like a utilities broker. I read the online reviews about these services and They were 100% negative, some seething. I nearly didn’t use them because of this but thought I’d give them the benefit of the doubt. Couldn’t have been happier with the service.

Anyway hope this ramble helps deb, it’s only really my thought process that I went through when finding these negative reviews last year.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $20 160

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 478414 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 50278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.