LPE 4.35% 11.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Added 13.73 GWH of Billing November and December 2017, page-25

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    In my opinion this is a stock which - if all continues to plan - will be worth at least 5c or 10c in 2 - 5 years from now. This is based on forecast earnings assuming conversions continue.

But again, IMHO, I think you are dreaming if you are expecting material price gains in the next few months or even a year. Remember they are still losing money even if "Cash Flow Positive". For me this is a stock for the bottom drawer. I will continue to accumulate on evidence that the GWh conversions are continuing and share price remaining reasonable.

For me the biggest risk is not necessarily the negative client reviews (although I agree these are not good and not indicative of a viable long-term business) but the potential client churn in 5-7 years time (partly on the back of these client reviews, and partly on increased competition). But I see definite potential to make money in the timeframe between 2020 and 2023.

But for now my advice for everyone is to take a chill pill.

btw I think the company would do itself a favour by having a share consolidation, it is hard to take a company seriously which has 2.5bn shares on issue at 2c each. If we had 50m shares on issue at $1 it might be taken more seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $30K 272.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333405 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 827427 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.