LPE 0.00% 14.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

" Let's face it why would you dump 1.7 million shares when the...

1. 12,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    " Let's face it why would you dump 1.7 million shares when the company is going so well. "

KLCS, good question.

We always assume that selling means bad news ahead or someone knows something we don't. Possible, but do we really know ? Thousands of reason for selling, maybe LPE is crap, needed some money, shifted to buy another stock, got impatient......

Why did someone sell their 465k 5 star beach front unit for 200 k to me, not even considering their extra 40k loss due to stamp duty, loan interest, agent's fee.......? Trading today at 350k.

Why did someone sell me their 800m2 block last months for 105k while I got already an offer for 140k ?

Why, why,why ? Maybe Aussies are world champions in destroying their personal wealth, maybe they all prefer " Buy high, sell low ", maybe circumstances forced them, maybe, maybe........

Let's stick to what we know. Great update, great increase in revenue / profit to come. Why isn't anyone buying ? Don't know, ask those who bought PRO today thinking that would be a stunner.

LPE is totally undervalued compared to many many outside ASX 300 stocks. At some stage someone will notice and act. BTW, what would you value a comp at that just confirmed it proofed in phase 1b its general cancer prevention and killing vax is safe and works and is the best thing the world has ever had so far ? 1b, 5b, - no, not even 50m. Why ? ( IMU )

Our market acts more irrational than rational, the past 3 days were evidence enough of that.

Mentioned before to shift my investment focus from property to LPE (and IMU as well). Have started today, so guys keep dumping please ! Because I see a lot of value in the undervalued LPE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $157 1.123K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23076 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.