SHJ 1.34% 73.5¢ shine justice ltd

If you read my posts on SHJ you will see I have a bit more of a...

1. 4,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    If you read my posts on SHJ you will see I have a bit more of a trader mentality than a longer term investor towards the company.

Having traded it successfully after the day of the big fall, I was happy to catch the bounce and get out.

However, I bought back in at 54/55c with the aim of selling if 62c resistance wasn't broken within a shortish period of time. I had my finger on the sell button an awful lot of times over the last few days, but in the back of my mind I just kept thinking the new, audited figures were sound (and probably conservative), and the sell down extremely over done.

Then the revised debt level and PPL announcements added to the confidence in the company.

So I guess, on probability and known facts, downside risk seemed small compared to upside potential.

I actually missed the last hour of trade and was surprised but not shocked to see the final price.

I'm not getting too carried away with the run just yet, but will try and let my profits run on this one. I too often make the hard decision, stay through the dodgey times and then sell far too early. It hurts almost as much as taking a loss.

But a profit is still a profit .

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $127.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 74.0¢ 73.0¢ $7.252K 9.846K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.