FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Addicted!

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    LONG time holder and long time reader of HC, but first time poster.
    I have not posted before as I feel that I have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation. (If others followed that principle, it would be a pretty bare discussion forum!).
    I am not addicted to "ice" or "heroin" or even to MKR or Home and Away. I am, however, addicted to the FAR thread on HC! There is not a day goes by that I don't read (most of) the posts and certainly follow FAR's performance on Commsec.
    I have a considerable "package" (and hold a lot- for me of shares in FAR!). Some time ago, someone started a thread where people indicated which category of holder they were, depending on number of shares held. I was a "Grand Prince", though with the CRs since then, the boundaries might need to be changed. (Is that "bracket creep"?).
    The entire journey has been interesting, frustrating and exciting, but it does feel like it is building to a climax.
    As an older gentleman approaching retirement, the next year or so may make the difference between a retirement chewing on the Doc's left over "Doggo" and travelling the world dining on Lobster and Wagyu steaks.
    I am very comfortable with my holding in FAR and have no concerns about "should I sell?". I firmly believe that this decision will not need to be made as we will be taken over, in the short or long term. I am holding on to my package very tightly (which can be a bit uncomfortable at times!).
    Thank you to the many fantastic posters who are contributing to this adventure. Aqua from some time ago- I wish he would return, as well as Ya and of course the "Messiah", JP. More recently, Whisky, who gives such a balanced view and Ozone (aka OOO) who is optimistic yet realistic and expresses his thoughts with such skill.
    I feel through these many posts that I have come to know each of the posters, yet of course they could be anyone, from anywhere, with all sorts of hidden agendas. (Absolutely not directed at the listed "heroes" above).
    OOO- I am not a whisky drinker, but am a golfer (to be more accurate, I play golf). I think I am half way back to Melbourne from your area and hope we could have a game someday.

GLTAH ETM (Good luck to all holders, especially to me!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.