FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

Hi Aqua I too have been looking today at all the images you have...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Hi Aqua

I too have been looking today at all the images you have posted above and for the purposes of this post would like to disregard the top right image as the green slivers are not equivalent (they include, I think, the upper fans).

I think the top two slivers in the bottom left image (the latest image) are equivalent to the top two in the bottom right image and that bottom sliver in the bottom left image is not "new" but just the productive part of the source kitchen in the bottom right image now entered as green (hot will not agree). As the scaling of these images are different from the previous images I don't think we can make anything of their apparently larger size.

However, I did get my ruler out today and noted that, in the latest image, if the vertical depth scaling of the green oil columns is consistent between the FANs and SNE then the vertical distance between the top of the uppermost Fan sliver and the bottom of the bottom one just does happen to come out at 500m which is the total oil zone reported for Fan1:

upload_2016-2-15_18-25-9.png

Of course that coincidence is more than likely a complete accident, given, as I say, the re-scaling of all the rest of the image compared with the previous ones, but the above interpretation does at least tally with the seismics vs schematics images that you have identified separately in the bottom two images of your post - I thought you might like that

The fact that the whole Fan caboodle now appears half way up the slope instead of at the bottom near the source kitchen as I posted previously I definitely take to be artistic licence to compact the image up a bit for general illustrative purposes.

Whatever, and most importantly, none of the green oil columns in the images give us any clues as to the whereabouts, depth and extent of net pay.

As a result of that, with respect to the revised seismic and comparisons with previous, I conclude that the only conclusion that can be drawn is that no conclusions can be drawn.

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.