SMN 2.67% 38.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Additional aircraft added to APB A/D, page-2

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Great find mate. The date makes sense

This AD is effective December 13, 2021.

"A recap meeting with Boeing after the installation to discuss the process andnext steps towards certification resulted in Boeing providing an end of year target for their Test Plandetails, once this test plan is issued by Boeing, we will then have a path to final certification for the APBapplication".

I've thought all along that with RIch's contacts at United, that they'd be the first airline to jump onboard after Delta. I've still got Toby's words from the AGM when Rich joined the party ringing in my ears, " this is 'THE GUY' to get us in the door and a seat at the table ".

Rich Poutier

Previous work experience includes Maintenance Manager at Continental airlines (now United), Senior Vice President at International Lease Finance Corporation (“ILFC”) responsible for the Company’s global Technical Services Department which interfaced with airlines maintenance and engineering providers and regulatory authorities around the globe for aircraft and engine-related issues. ILFC (now AerCap) is the world’s largest aircraft lessor by value, and primarily leases Boeing, Airbus and Embraer aircraft to ~200 airlines in 80 countries.

You cant tell me that after leaving United and achieving what Rich has achieved that they are not going to sit back and listen to what he has to say.

Comments

"The FAA received comments from United Airlines and Jack Kendrick, who supported the NPRM without change".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.010(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 38.0¢ $3.997K 10.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 9374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.