AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Additional broker coverage, page-111

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Totally agree Paul. It's an interesting side effect of ASIC rules/guidelines that directors of many companies think that keeping the market informed means they can under promise and over deliver with impunity where as over promising and under delivering has grave consequences.

Personally, I think it more appropriate that the 'please explain' come as a result of divergence from guidance regardless of whether above or below.

Specifically with AVB, I realise they are only 12 months into production and they have had to navigate the period of ramping up production but I want to see published data on the companies plans for forward movement/expansion and a scorecard on success or failure.

I know from conversations that there are great opportunities ahead but we need clearer communication to the market of goals and strategies.

In the meantime, they keep kicking goals that are under valued by the market but a better communication strategy will see that remedied IMO. There is a lot of news coming prior to the AGM in May but a well articulated strategy would be very welcome.

PS Copper price turning back up, will we see the recent high topped this quarter? I think so.

PPS AVB are earning approximately 2c per share EBITDA at current production volumes and copper price...their share price has doubled in the past six months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.