AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Additional broker coverage, page-113

1. 2,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Contrary views provoke thought.

Managements word can also mean jack (CDU wheel of misfortune).  However I think we have a decent team, good understanding,  shackled (funding) and guided by a hedge fund.
    Mr TP is indicating that Avanco will be a 40kt + producer carajas.  It is all in the details early 2016 int.

So, let us look at AN.
    Simply, AN was designed and capable of producing from 12 to 18kt pa at optimum efficiency. In my opinion. As it sits operating today. Resources and economics dictate this.
    Based wholly on recoveries.  After x months of operation it was found that further plant was required before other avenues can be exploited for increasing production without impacting recoveries.
    Hence we have,
    Copper sulphide floatation
    Comminution=surface area=liberation
    Proactive I Interviews Tony P. 03032016

This upgrade underscores plan to increase production
    CJ / TP interview below.
    Avanco Resources Ltd upbeat as copper price rallies

So if one can read between the lines, think 3 dimensionally, then one can appreciate it is quality before quantity.  A rough calculation indicates the floatation circuit at AN ran 24/7 for slated recovery/production numbers (I got 19hrs a day excluding maint).  Once optimization is achieved the production numbers are impacted only then by the feed grades and minerology, we can treat upto 10%btw. Either side of floatation is the crusher circuit (yes it can do 200tph) and dewatering (operates in standby mode).

4th Q graph.jpg

Which brings us too AS, and its minerology.  It is oxide and fresh ore and cannot be blended with current AN circuit. Currently zero economic value to MC.
    I noticed an article 2008 and this just now on sulphide/ oxide blended floatation 70/30%, so that is plausable with plant modification. Decent recoveries.  Oxides and sulphides near AN is worth keeping in mind.
    So what does our regional exploration for sulphides dig up, and how long to prove it economical?  1yr, 2yr or 3yrs?
    AN we have the re-evaluation of sub floor now inclusive of .05 cut off,  we should see more tonnage, but at a minimal cost to grades.   Grades stay reasonably consistent during lom . So we have good grades, and the extension at depth.  Bodes well on the rom pad.

Now PBE development.  How is this paid for? PBE is targeting 35kt PA, initially starting with a 24kt pa ML.  Does the AN development plan of low cost start up from 12kt - 18kt sound familiar.
    PBE is due to commission early 2019 by all accounts in asx or brokers.  I think current expenditure at PBE will soften PBE mine capex significantly.
    Now where is our PBE reserves conversion to bolster our current MC. With PBE finance coming it is a reality that the gap should be filled. There is my logical motive. What can I say, I regret not buying more.

No offence to you I hope cheetah, should have been inline, not quoted. I am sure we get frustrated but i dont think we intend to offend.

Could be emphatically wrong here and have been searching for information which supports floatation being turned up or down to satiate production but I cannot.  Unlisted options meet all conditions soon.

In two minds, so posting it and see what transpires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.