AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Additional broker coverage, page-4

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Hi Kalenn great points. So it's 12c now, and they say it is valued now at 17c.... How should I phase this....they are being careful, how’s that for diplomacy You know my views well on cu and it changes many things.

Go back to 2015 I said then that IMO we will see a deficit in copper end 2017.
    Copper will breach all time highs, I think now by some measure.

In fact I am more sure today than I was back in 2015 and I was pretty sure then. Copper goes crazy on demand not supply, so all the talk about this mine or that mine doing whatever may well be interesting and even some fodder for the traders, however it is solely cycle and demand that I made my prediction on.

Given always you that we are not at the arse end of a cycle (we are up front on a good long cycle) it is demand that will suck out copper from all it’s dark corners, uncovers and throws a light on skulduggery and allows the market to discover a price, it will surprise.

It is never that obvious and timing is a fickle beast, I give you that, add to that the mass of cu paper industry are so close they cannot see the wood for the trees, the fact they have lived off no demand just sets a "never going to happen" firm intransigence, a few still short, gawd knows how they pay a mortgage, anyhow they are dead wrong IMHO.

Everyone here knows it’s not easy to make dosh on the markets, thousands of opportunities to lose, but here in this little forum some clued up posters over a number of years have put a fair amount of research, time and effort with little more than a wish that it would help others who may not have time or resources to do so themselves. We know who most are, thanks from the many who appreciate the efforts.

When I think of coppers travels and where we are today in the whole copper logistics story over the and the next decade, I think tulipomania.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.