AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Great article Gus, Feels good seeing others getting more...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Great article Gus,

Feels good seeing others getting more bullish, but I reckon they are going to be blown out of the water with copper prices. As I have said, every OECD growing, every developed and emerging market growing and everyone throwing money at infrastructure, super powers going on competitive binges trying out-do each other on big energy, big infrastructure all needing huge copper supply. Not sure who will outdo "One Belt One road"! Add to all this a once in a century move to EV's those numbers for copper are truly massive, we will not have enough copper holes in the ground, whilst this will all be demand driven it will do no harm to see supply struggle.

Copper at even double it's current price would not even put a blip into the demand. I see $3 this year as no problem at all. Everyone will have a different take on the French election, but what most agree is that it is a biggy in terms of market sentiment, should Le Penn fall away and the US embrace big tax cuts, both these being my firm tips, we will see little if anything to stop a very bullish phase for copper this all sits well with the long copper uptrend which is already in.

Best of all, we are (holders) sitting in a young solid growth story about a new copper company, who made it! As with any successful organisation AVB will mature further from it's formative start, early moves into gold is but one example of this.

AVB has a proven execution model and over time X-multiple copper opportunities in the Carajas will present themselves. This is not just any old place mind you, rather its regarded as one of the worlds most prospective mineral provinces. Literally within stones throw wherever you look are numerous IOGG deposits, and yes, big ones too!, Salobo, Sossego etc.

Do I think AVB will find more, you betcha I do, and many who doubted will see clearly over time why I said AN was a basecamp (a sandpit, now with $100m pa earnings!) a footprint of a potential new giant in Brazil,

Not going to be too prolific on posting side in the next little while, so I thought, why not bang one out today.

Cheers
    Phil.

Lest We Forget
    National Remembrance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.