CCV 2.33% 22.0¢ cash converters international

additional business for ccv, page-5

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I was following a telco stock not too long ago, where the current government was introducing legislation to force it's seperation and hamstring it in the release of future infrastructure.

If I listened to all the media experts, brokers and financial gurus they were telling me that the demise of the telco was inevitable.

The stock was sold down aggressively, eventually providing a buying opportunity I believed to be too good to pass up. That telcos SP has since recovered from it's lows and according to experts, it's future now looks bright.

The legislation put forward by the same current government(slightly different to the telco legislation I agree), has some downside to CCV if introduced in it's current form, however it may be adjusted, and may not be introduced at all. (This governments days in office look to be numbered day by day).

If you listen to the media, finance gurus, and of course the experts on this forum, you would be led to believe that CCV's entire business will come to an end with the introduction of this legislation.

CCV have had a long lead time, and still have, until the possible introduction of this legislation. They are certain to have a number of ideas to help mitigate it's affects. The introduction of the legislation in current form may also cause many of CCV's competitors to shut shop, thereby creating increased customers for CCV.

Do your own research, but sometimes events like these create opportunities. My belief is, that this is one such time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $138.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $38.36K 178.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 630971 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.