BLG 0.00% 3.3¢ bluglass limited

additional info' from open day

1. 220 Posts.
    Couple of additional interesting points from the open day today which were not mentioned in other posts.

With regard to future solar cell applications, where I believe the big money resides:
    Indium GaN is the key to how the very high efficiencies in solar cells can be achieved.
    Indium doped crystal is notoriously difficult to process successfully. BLG has virtually the worlds best expert on this skill on their payroll and have already proven thay can manufacture Indium GaN at virtually any percentage with their RPCVD process.

It was also confirmed today that the RPCVD process is fully scalable to manufacture solar panels to any size, say even to 1 metre X 1 metre panels, which would seem to make the transition into this area a no brainer. All they need to do is to prove the product and find funding for an additional larger reactor.

BLK is still a bit of a mystery, and it remains to be seen, as to how effective they can be, in bringing this product to a commercial success.

I was suitably impressed however, and had most of my concerns put to bed at today's presentation. My big fear now is that BLG may come to the attention of a large global player and be gobbled up before we can realize the full potential of our investment.

Cheers all,
    Keijo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $44.79K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23757 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 874041 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.