HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Rose,Nice post.I agree, I have been thinking for some time that...

1. 145 Posts.
    Rose,

Nice post.

I agree, I have been thinking for some time that HGO is becoming a soft takeover target.

$1.50 would value HGO at well over 1 billion dollars?!

I think a likely takeover target price at the moment would be closer to 35 cents unfortunately.

The risk at the moment with this stock (that in my view accounts for the extremely low price) is the cash flow profile over the next few months.

The quarterly suggested that the outflow for the next quarter is 43 million. Cash is only 53 million (with undrawn debt of 18m).

If HGO can get through the next few months with no hiccups there is no question (in my view anyway) that the price will move back to 35 cents and above.

I believe the quarterly also suggested that early cash flows from Kanmantoo wont be great but we can expect to see them ramp up over the next 16 months, so the price action may be a little slower than we want.

Of course some stellar GOLD results from Sumba and news that a permit has been awarded for Birds Head would be the real bonus!

The sooner they can get drilling at WP the better - ideally this news would coincide with the first production results to really generate some interest from investors.

I also particularly like the statement that there will be a rolling set of drilling results from around the Kanmantoo area.

It has been suggested by some that there is Copper all over the place down there so hopefully that will prove to be the case.

Who knows, perhaps Kanmantoo may prove after all to be the project that turns this company in to the $1 stock? There are a lot of us here who certainly hope so!

Just a few of my rambling thoughts.

Be good to get some more posts on here - this is the most exciting time to be a holder of HGO in YEARS and yet we get very little comment on here at the moment.

Cheers

Gaj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.