A2M 4.32% $7.01 the a2 milk company limited

Additional New Share Issue Annoucment Question, page-4

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    He may well of done a great job together with the rest of them but its still shifty sheet and to be released at this time to try to hide it looks deceitful. I am all for them getting rewarded for what they have done so far but when they set set the bar so low themselves and then sell off their shareholdings knowing full well they are going to get new ones to replace them with at our expense Mr Babbage & Co run the risk of leaving the company with this cloud over their head.

If they want to dish out shares to themselves then buy them onmarket from NPAT, that way its fair to everyone and it makes them work harder to achieve the CAGR targets instead of helping themselves to our pockets in effect is what they are doing by creating shares out of thin air at our expense.

Make no mistake just because management can get away with it does not make it right. How would you feel if the same management instead of issuing new shares said they were going to confiscate millions of $$ of A2 IF for themselves to sell direct to China and keep all of the profits, you would be up in arms and yet that is exactly what they are doing by issuing new shares for themselves.

They are doing shifty sheet like this like it is a private company but its not.Its a publicly listed company with share holders like you and me and they are accountable for their actions. The companies profits are not their for them to dip their greedy mitts in their like it was a personal piggy bank just because they can legally get away with it.

Hopefully the the next AGM is in Melbourne as I would love to bring this subject up at the meeting for them to be held to account for their actions.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 28/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.01
Change
0.290(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $7.12 $6.81 $26.19M 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 28521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.