PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Additional or Replacement Director of Malachite Resources

1. 98 Posts.
    Dear Fellow MAR Shareholders and other interested parties

There has been much discussion on this forum regarding the Lorena project and in one of those discussions I suggested that we needed to look at either an additional or replacement Director and member of the board in order to reinvigorate the board and along with it the Lorena project.  In that discussion, I stated that I was prepared to stand as the said additional or replacement Director and to date I have commitment from a number of shareholders who collectively (including myself) hold 11% of the MAR shareholding.

I have today both snail mail posted and emailed a letter to the Chairman of the Board of Directors of MAR requesting that the Board seriously consider our proposal for either an additional or replacement member of the board.

In order to make the proposal 100% transparent, obviously I would require remuneration for the position which I am calling an "Operational Director" for the Lorena project so I would be expecting a salary for the Operations Managerial role as well as the standard Directors fee.

Obviously we will await the current boards response but in the meantime if any other shareholders would like to express their support to our proposal, and for me to become the Operational Director and member of the board then please email me direct to [email protected]

In your response please detail:
    * Your first and last name
    * Number of MAR Shares that you hold
    * The state that you live in - Just in case I want to call you, I need to know what time zone you are in.
    * A contact phone number if you wish to provide me with one.

Whilst I anticipate and appreciate that some people will be negative about this proposal, I would remind people to stay within the guidelines about posts on this forum.  I do not want this posting to become a sounding board for personal attacks on any person, including myself, or group of people, including the current board of directors.

Regards
    Ian Green

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.