RHY 0.00% 8.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Addressing Miss josiejow37 post below

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I couldn't sleep. Been dreaming and thinking of RHY...........nightmares, sweats etc so thought I would have a bit of a ramble. LMFAO

Please note, that if RHY does not raise $6.6 million in this rights issue it will not be able to fulfill its market strategy. It has been made quite clear in the table below and also in the Prospectus.

One other thing, blood based CRC testing (blood test) will NEVER be a gold standard in the discovery of CRC simply because it will not be able to identify advanced adenomas with any high accuracy. Discovery of AA's is only possible by colonoscopy (visual of legions). CRC blood testing will always only be an adjunctive method to a stool based CRC test. The CRC test best one on the market right now is Cologuard (92% sensitivity and 87% specificity). New generation Cologuard now under review by FDA has 94% sensitivity and 91% specificity.

Anyway to your stupid post below.

30 June 2023 - Trade and other Payables $1,522,843

"There are no impaired assets within trade and other receivables; these balances, and the balance of trade and other
    payables, are expected to be settled within 1 year" -
    PAGE 44 OF ANNUAL REPORT

31 December 2023 - Trade and other Payables $573,018

Rent - There are currently about eight health and science-based startups residing at the institute (Bio21). All have access to Bio21’s facilities at a seriously discounted rate. Parker introduces me to Glenn Gilbert, managing director of Rhythm Biosciences, a listed startup developing a blood test for bowel cancer. Gilbert tells me that he and his team of 10 decided on Bio21 following an extensive search for lab facilities .“If we hadn’t found this space, we would have had to allocate huge resources to finding a suitable location and setting it up – it would have hugely impacted what we’re doing. In an industry like ours, time is of the essence,” he says. SOURCE https://cosmosmagazine.com/science/biology/bio21institute/

Therefore Josie, rent is f#$% all of trade creditors.

RHY is still undergoing R&D, if not for COLOSTAT, there is the lung, gastric and breast cancers which they have stated in previous announcements and also in Prospectus.

Getting a US CMO does not incur $. @smellyfingers, apologies - after having a look it seems BIOTEM have been replaced by a US based CMO. Do we know who this CMO is? Why hasn't the market been informed?
    "The Company is planning to re-lodge its RDTI claim for its international component of R&D given the current kits can be used for R&D, however the quantum expected to be received will be materially lower than previously announced." PAGE 1 Strategy and Market Update" announcement 18 December 2023

The re-classification of the Australian test-kits and subsequent R&DTI, I'll go with what @smellyfingers has said previously. NO DEAL. LOL

Are you f@#$ing serious where you (@josiejow37) say " in which case it's already been factored into the proposed use of funds shown in the capital raise Prospectus under Product Development US $1,500,000"

Looks to me that if they do not raise the the $6.6 million that they will have to scale back on proposed use of funds which means timelines mean jack shit (once again). See below

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6058/6058017-702fc238a99ae2c0a5ef853dd81f52f5.jpg
    I highly recommend that you read pp.25 -31 of the PROSPECTUS. Anyone for that matter. In my opinion it is concerning but all prospectus's state risks but the risks that RHY could encounter are FOR REAL and in my opinion very likely (at least the company seems to be truthful here).

I am not going to try and work out cash position of the company as at any date. I have merely stated some interesting information.
    Your cash position assumption as at 31 March seems to me to be wrong, but let's see in around 4 weeks time.

Moral of my story is that RHY is f@#$%d

Spun a load of rubbish for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $1.84K 22.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19399 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 43000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 10000
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.