TON 10.0% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Yes ton is in a down trend, The main focus should be on the...

1. 2,421 Posts.
    Yes ton is in a down trend, The main focus should be on the graphite P&D that hit all graphite stocks just over 12 months ago. From that point every graphite stock is down except one.

Now you can bang on all you want about commodities, about other graphite stocks and how they are all down ( inever said you should buy any graphite stocks or commodities) You have to ask yourself why your defending this sinking ship. It doesnt change the fact that Ton is also down, it doesnt change the fact that the down trend line is very close to crossing the bottom of the so called trading range. It doesnt change the fact that even though ton is in a trading range and I've agree with that many times, it has NEVER closed above the DOWN TREND line since the DOWN TREND line entered the trading ranges space. The trading failed as far back as the 20th August and the down trend line has been in control since.

The most basic fact is the trend is your friend, its TA at the most basic level.
    The below image makes it pretty clear, and guess what, while you love to quote the DR and Mitta who I totally respect but chose to differ in view in this case. Neither are currently holding Ton, you know why, because its currently too risky.
    JMHO DYOR

Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 4.59.13 pm.png
    Last edited by Tradergimp: 03/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.