TON 10.0% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi TG Your comments in red below and my reply below Yes ton is...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    Hi TG
    Your comments in red below and my reply below

Yes ton is in a down trend, - TG

Reply - Please forgive me for not paying too much attention to your charts TG as TON has forever been sinking according to you, while MNS is forever rising according to you. I’m not much of a TA guy but am familiar with the basics.

“Your "trendline" is among the worst i have seen. It doesn't even connect peaks. Seriously basic error which you're not willing to correct. A key to learning is to first ackowledge where one sits on the learning curve and a willingness to improve.” – @Dr.Seuss

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/chart.2558416/page-255?post_id=16046207

Here is one recent comment by commenter Dr.Seuss who IMO is one of the finest TA folks on HC. I’m not just saying this to flatter Dr. and have praised him/her even before he/she got the red heart

The main focus should be on the graphite P&D that hit all graphite stocks just over 12 months ago. - TG

Reply- Perhaps you should be pointing it out on other graphite forums too (including MNS), then inside of telling us that everyday.

And I’m not sure you realize how much progress TON made over the last year. Refer Industrial Minerals analysis linked in point 7 of my original post where you can also track TON’s progress since earlier analyses and see how much progress has made. IM rated TON as one of the best graphiteers. So other companies probably need to worry about P&D more, as TON is not just resting on old laurels but progressing each day

From that point every graphite stock is down except one. - TG
    Reply - Let us see how long that “one” manages to hold on to its gains. And the reason that stock is up from that time is simply because it started of from a very low base. It was still quite low till recently in fact. It has already lost a fair bit from the highs.

Now you can bang on all you want about commodities, about other graphite stocks and how they are all down ( inever said you should buy any graphite stocks or commodities) - TG

Reply -Of course I will compare it to the broader market. It is like saying "Pepsi is bad for health" 1000 times without mentioning that Pepsi and Coke would be equally bad or good for health. Many commenters might not be aware of the broader situation in graphite or global markets. I sure am.

There is no risk free investment IMO in the current environment, and I’ve been raising macro concerns since long, much before anyone on the other graphite forums.

IMO, TON is far less risky than most other investments with a much better upside potential – in short a great risk – reward ratio (least risk for best reward potential).
    IMO, more overvalued companies are at far more risk of being hit.
    There is no risk free investment and here is just a sample of other bubbles
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/next-four-weeks.2603218/page-19?post_id=16082323

You have to ask yourself why your defending this sinking ship. - TG
    Reply - Already addressed in point 2 of my original post. Calling TON a sinking ship is a joke.

Oh and that reminds me – TON’s fall recently has been on very low volume
    @shaz331 comment shows the falling volume
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/chart.2558416/page-272?post_id=16104763

If TON was a sinking ship, then why would the falls be on such low volume, TG, which signify that most investors are simply not selling?

It doesnt change the fact that Ton is also down, it doesnt change the fact that the down trend line is very close to crossing the bottom of the so called trading range. It doesnt change the fact that even though ton is in a trading range and I've agree with that many times, it has NEVER closed above the DOWN TREND line since the DOWN TREND line entered the trading ranges space. The trading failed as far back as the 20th August and the down trend line has been in control since.
    The most basic fact is the trend is your friend, its TA at the most basic level. - TG

Reply - One of the most respectable TA experts on HC said that your “trendline” is among the worst they have seen. Enough said.

I need to learn to draw these trendline thingies and I’m sure I could draw one from when TON was 4 cents 2 years back and show a perpetual massive uptrend like how you do for MNS

The below image makes it pretty clear, and guess what, while you love to quote the DR and Mitta who I totally respect but chose to differ in view in this case. Neither are currently holding Ton, you know why, because its currently too risky. - TG

Reply - The 2 of them don’t hold TON at the moment because they are exceptional traders who have the ability to be in and out at a moment’s notice. If my memory serves me right, Dr. made the best profit of all during the March-April spike (sold at 68c I think) and very few people have the same ability. I’m sure they don’t hold MNS too.

JMHO DYOR- TG
    Reply - JMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.581K 276.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2475185 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 836042 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.