AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

addy alsumde ???, page-2

1. 959 Posts.
    According to that profile Addy Alsumde is not a past director of ALZA Corp/Johnson & Johnson - he is a current one.

After a more general search of the name Addy Alsumde this profile puzzles me a bit. He is (or was from 2004 to 2008) a director of Circulating Tumor Cell Inc (which as far as I can tell is not related to ALZA or Johnson & Johnson), and also has current involvement with the San Francisco State University (on their website it says he is CEO of Advancement in Health Profession). Neither of these roles rate a mention on his linked in profile. Nor does his role with Johnson & Johnson (and previous position with Bayer) rate a mention on the profile on Business week related to his Circulating Tumor Cell Inc directorship.

As he is now with Elan as well as still with Johnson & Johnson, I wonder if he does consulting work (possibly on secondment from J&J) to advise and help smaller Pharmas (although Elan don't appear to be all that small) get FDA trials up and running, particularly if products may be of interest to J&J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.