ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

Hi mUzza,You are only wnating for us to get to Beach, so that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi mUzza,

You are only wnating for us to get to Beach, so that you can do afew more trades at our costs.

But knowing what BPT is like and what it cost me already in the past form the ineptitude of that Board and Management, you will not get me there. Not unless, like you, I just want to make a quick trade. It would take a hell of a lot of trades to get what I've lost there though.

As for the ADE Board getting sacked, I already made comments on that even before it was announced because I had already aniticipated that it would happen.

But what you are not mentioning, is that BPT CANNOT have just their own Directors in there to run the ADE Company. They will have to have/allow some Independent Directors IN THERE AS WELL, possibly even the Chairman, to look after all shareholders interests not just BPT. And ASIC will make sure of that. They are usually very good in situations like that, where there are some minority Investors at stake.
    Especially when there is going to be the smaller minority to protect from the fangs of BPT's majority. You can bet on that.

For me, it is going to be a real nightmare unwinding for BPT. Believe me.!!!

As such, can I now say, that I can see as to why they've made the offer final now. Once that is all out of the way, they will start making another consideration as to what they will have to do next.

I am quiet confident that they will not be happy to give up, and be happy to hold less that 100% of ADE mate. Especially when they know what our tenements are worth and when they came out of the blue and lodge that unexpected T/O offer into the market.

Regards, and please go back to BPT and pump/ramp as much as you like there. Do not "CROSS PROMOTE" BPT in the ADE threads..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.