ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

Exactly.Say: BPT obtains 85% of ADE by closing date (and opts...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Exactly.

Say: BPT obtains 85% of ADE by closing date (and opts not to extend the deadline). ie. 15% of ADE holders are left stranded in a very low liquidity stock.

So what's the rule with the Corporations Act. That the bidding company when makes the offer final, cannot re-bid for the target company for 6 months (was it?) or 12 months?

So low liquidity in at least 6 months before BPT can make another offer to clean out the say 15% of ADE minority holders.

Say they come back and offer 21c, 6 months later. Is it really worth the wait?

I don't think BPT will offer a sweetner now (ie. before or at close offer), cos if they did, they'll have to offer to the 60% or 85% of holders who accepted.

I can't see the logic reason to wait 6 months after the close date. But I think you (ADE holders) should wait till before closing date then sell it, if you really hope for a sweetner.

Just my opinion, is that knowing BPT for sometime, I just don't think they are the company that offer sweetners easily hence why I sold out. So you can wait for you money till 22 Dec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.