ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Some great posts here...RJ is on a sinking ship and he must be...

1. 328 Posts.
    Some great posts here...

RJ is on a sinking ship and he must be taking sea sickness tablets on his yacht at the moment. ICN is a sitter now, the ADE deal has made us more valuable an our share price will rise now for certain.

Our price on word of a takeover will spike. It always has an this point will be good for us. With so many unhappy shareholders, a few bigger players that are also VERY unhappy with the steering of our "yacht" to this point, BPT will have a easy run on us.

RJ must be trying to broker a deal now to save his backside. he would need at the very least 100 million in the pocket on top of our price now for it to be plausible. We are sitting on gold at the moment an I would prefer to be in BPT an its camp then with RJ. Yes, might lose a bit of cash now but the future if the deal is done in script, will be worth big $$$$ to us all. BPT cannot do this alone an a bigger player will walk in I am sure.

Look term for this on a different camp. I will proceed to buy more on dips now. We are going places now guys. Just time and this is going to make money for those with a high risk profile.

I cannot add anything else. I am no great statistical person with numbers. I pay others to do that for me. gassed and jake have most of it covered.

ICN and RJ are now on notice. This is a moment I have been waiting for.... since conception in fact...

Off for a cold beer now in a high spirited mood...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.