ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

ade takeover news by bpt, page-21

1. 22,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2178
    Yep jake. As I posted earlier, BPT would LOVE to take out ICN for less than $200 mil and get the lot.

But, if that is their plan, would think that they would be acting VERY soon, possibly with a throw away .25 to test the water, but, that would be very risky, for, at that price it will be like berley and any other piranahs will certainly jump in and force a price war WHICH BPT DOESN'T WANT.
    So, to try and gazzump the opposition, they would HVE to start with something over .30 cents and that would get them over the 50% and Board control.
    At least 20% of the Top 20's 23% would certainly hold and force the price up for those SH who don't bail out at first chance.

So, still reckon that it won't happen and that RJ will swing "something." But, can't see ANY reason for getting out below .30 at this stage. Extremely good times ahead with ALL the pressure on RJ and the BOard. Let's see how good they are. Who knows they might even have to earn their monster pay packets!!
    My money is on Howard Lu being the bearer of glad tidings (the white knight). IMO, Bloody disaster if he is voted off at AGM.
    See "bots" are in at 15.5, 16.0 AND 16.5!!!???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.