BEN 0.35% $11.61 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

hi crimp,i see i used the word 'collapsed' in my post. that was...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi crimp,

i see i used the word 'collapsed' in my post. that was a bit brutal, i must say of me, and should have used a better phrase such as 'serious correction. never, as far as i know, has a serious recession not taken all with it. some areas will take longer to be effected than others but even in the major 1974 correction gold and oil were outstanding at that time only to succumb later. oil from 60 to 16 or there abouts and gold from 800 to below 300. i doubt very much that metal prices will hold their highs for much longer. they will retreat given time as the world slows. yes they will do well after, but recessions are all about confidence too. when the consumer backs off, as he's doing now, nothing will stay up for much longer. down it will all come. china and india may well be growing their infrastructures from low bases but they will pause too. all this takes months to work out. even yrs. one has to believe that this is a serious recession building. i do, but if you and others don't, and i am wrong, then yes this is all just a short term hic-cup in a bull mkt. only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.61
Change
0.040(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.594B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.48 $11.65 $11.48 $11.04M 953.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 422 $11.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.63 8493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.