TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Adelaide City Council has appointed TPG to roll out a fibre-to-the-premises network, page-18

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    I like this!
    "TPG 1Gbps Internet Offer: Charge is based on a 48 month contract with no installation charges. Min cost is $21,067.20. Offer is only available in TPG 10Gbps Adelaide enabled buildings within the Adelaide CBD and North Adelaide area. Customer address must be pre-qualified before a formal quotation can be provided. The TPG 1Gbps Unlimited Internet offer includes 9Gbps of available bandwidth for you to access when you need it. When activating the available 9Gbps an additional monthly charge of $199 + $19.90 GST will be added to the existing charge of $399 + $39.90 GST per month. For full terms and conditions please contact TPG on 13 61 78."

4 year contract with no competition!
    40 buildings expanding to 1000 with every customer being worth 80 retail customers!
    This could quite easily be a few thousand businesses signed up within that 2 year period, pretty much like getting 200000 retail customers

Ps: VHT fibre deal starting to flow to the bottom line this year, above deal starting to flow to the bottom line very soon with Singapore starting shortly after (regulator assisted entry), this is setting up nicely with the only real risk being Aus mobile which frankly I see as pretty low risk considering the amount of customers they need to turn a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.