WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

CMK, JTA, SMAC, Catdog, Viper, Attitudes,Ahpigsy, Kiwidub & Co....

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    CMK, JTA, SMAC, Catdog, Viper, Attitudes,Ahpigsy, Kiwidub & Co.

Thank you all for your awesome contributions.

It is most appreciated and I for one am very excited to be a part of this story, & have been able to see the immense company progress over these last two years.

It will be an epic tale of "Goliath and David" within the history of the ASX, and will be considered as the Leederville Powerhouse that came from "nowhere" as far as the general market is concerned - this in direct contrast to the the OBJ HC faithful whom have done their extensive due dilligence and homework are concerned, as we know full well it's been a long battle (8 years and counting in the trenches with the world's largest FMCG company) - and we are all about to come out the other side and reign victorious, Braveheart Style, (bar the death part at the end).

Well done to all the LT holders, and welcome to the new ones. May we all remain patient and humble as the SP skyrockets over the next 12months + and remember that we will be required to help those newcomers to the OBJ forum - that we will likely see arrive in their 1000's over the coming years.

To the old Motley crew (bunch of pillocks) who like to fester all over the place when they slap open the saloon doors and weep all over the floor with their stench - eat socks - and I hope your negativity feeds your soul, as you watch our pockets be lined over the forthcoming years.

As you were.

Kiwi.
    Last edited by Blackiwi: 03/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.