Tusker I would letter box her back with the rest of the street....

1. 5,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Tusker
    I would letter box her back with the rest of the street. I would write.

Dear Ms Gillard

If I pass you or anyone in the street and want to wish them good day I will do so as my right.
    If I wish to make any negative comment that is also my right.
    If you don't accept this then maybe you had better find another country to live.

Back on the subject.
    I do realize that Adelaide is not yet as bad as Detroit for one good reason. We have a very a good social security system.
    Don't hold your breath because the poverty line is getting very wide.

Those who continue to believe that income support is a good way of life are starting to struggle. Government support was never meant to be a holiday. It's really destitute payments. Many years ago they would be put in poor work houses and families would be separated or work as servants. This happened in the potato famine in Ireland when the English starved the Irish to death.

The generosity of the government and political correctness is hiding the true state of our economy.

Every person who survives on government benefits could be considered destitute.
    About 144,000 people are destitute in South Australia or 8% of the population.

This figure doesn't include people who receive other benefits who could also be considered destitute in may cases.
    Last edited by david25: 21/01/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.