ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

ADG discussion, page-22

1. 7,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2257
    Ash..

I went to check out the day trading thread ADG and SUM were hot on the thread. I believe we could have had some day traders in for a pip or two join us as well and 1 or 2 big buyers as we saw those massive line wipes..I dont believe those 1/2 wipers would be in it for only 1/2 pips , to me it seems someone is setting themselves up, maybe they know something maybe they dont..

sitting at $6m mc is only half the mc of SUM with our 2 projects now looking going full steam ahead and the neurology of SUM....there could be a chance to make good coin here...tomorrow will be the test...I feel it will continue with a pause on Friday, just hoping that sell side does not reload, but there will be stale holders who will take the opportunity to get out.

I met and spoke with Ian Holland our new MD at the site visit, I can tell you he is very keen to prove himself in his new position, his project knowledge and in general industry knowledge was a standout. looking forward to seeing what he achieves here, and Mena, he is a young gun, his efforts at PNN are outstanding. He has just pulled off one of the best deals I have seen in a while for PNN ... looking forward to seeing what these 2 new guys can do for Adelong for we all know it has been a long hard struggle of a hold and we can all understand the frustrations of long term holders like @treacher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.83K 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1539473 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6826512 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.