ADG 0.00% 0.6¢ adelong gold limited

ADG holding up well today considering how many companies on the...

1. 7,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244

ADG holding up well today considering how many companies on the ASX are getting hammered, we are currently only down 1 pip on a measly 2.9m traded today, this is brilliant, hopefully we hold up through this crap, if we do I feel we will reach some SP highs soon especially if we hit more mineralization like previously.

There has been mention of 0.006 ????? we haven't hit this since early January in which we are a lot further ahead now with $1.4M cash in bank..I am hopeful we don't but 3 individuals trolling and trying hard to down ramp this stock to hopefully hit there at the expense of all the suffering long term holders here think so... Real comradeship there isnt it...but hey they are just doing their job, so each to their own.

The Gold price at present is 10% above the scoping study price so as they add resources from more further successful drilling, the Company will get bigger and better.. What a bargain at our current $5.82M mc ....yeah??? If gold keeps going up and up as predicted then I truly feel and believe we could have a multibagger here especially with further exceptional drilling results and more drilling ...all this will bring us to one step closer to revamp the plant and get into production with existing current mining permits....get the gold and cash flowing this will enable us to continue drilling to further increase resource, who knows... even possibly start looking for further projects to enhance our portfolio.

I think Cosmo is in the past, it has never been factored in the share price, they would have to spend a lot more money if they kept it and they would still had the same issues so good it is out....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $15.10K 2.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 9352984 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5662218 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.