ADG 0.00% 0.6¢ adelong gold limited

ADG in 2023, page-8

1. 7,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2245
    Compadres,

ADG is definitely holding well, building a new base here at 1.4c, hopefully ready to head back up fingers crossed. If management can keep the announcements rolling in asap, we could have a great chance to get back near 5c or 0.005c equivalent pre consolidation...and hopefully head higher pending further drilling results with great grades as these and further increase our resource to the existing ..

We need to get drilling ASAP, and I believe this is managements intension, we will find out soon enough.

I would like to address a few concerns that were mentioned here previously (they are not as bad as starting a new thread with the heading " what a disgraceful governance " instilling fear and anger after you sold at high and buy back in at 1.4c then start with the positives), but we wont discuss thatconfused.pngsneaky.png ...

back to the concerns here

" The scope & degree of exploration aggression will no doubt depend on at least four things (but probably more)... " AND THEN.....wink.png

BANG!!! " DRILLING SHOWS POTENTIAL FOR MAJOR DEPOSITS AT GIBRALTAR " biggrin.png

" ADG having the necessary cash to spend on drilling."

Ok so this has been taken care of for now so we can continue drilling and I believe with more positive and further assays where " DRILLING SHOWS POTENTIAL FOR MAJOR DEPOSITS AT GIBRALTAR " or similar then we will be raising at a lot higher....anything up and above 5c+ raise just puts us in a fantastic situation....300m at 0.05c $15M smackers and boy....we are nearly in production, providing all permits are in place and granted.... gee this sounds so easy but it is very very possible, we got to 2.6c last week on the results we received ....

NOW QUESTION?? What if we hit a major deposit??? redface.png
    Hyper thetically what if we get to 10c sit at $50m MC raise there then the money we need for the plant will look easy peasy..

" The availability of drilling equipment."

Ok so we will find this out soon enough but I do believe management have a good relationship there with the drilling company so I will we should be ready to continue if not already booked, the next announcement should give us further details.

" Suitable weather & ground conditions for drilling"

I think we should be ok... wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4998/4998539-b054a68eca2c1277e7fc483a467a5bf1.jpg

" Avoiding the insolvency gurgler. "

No problems at all for now...over $1.2M in the kitty

" It remains to be seen how things unfold. Low liquidity doesn't seem to be the best start for ADG in 2023. "

we now have liquidity and plenty of it...waiting for the next leg up...

so where to from here, well in my opinion, I am excited, revigorated, pumped and really looking forward to see this story unfold now...very exiting times ahead for Adelong Gold....especially if Gold price keeps rising.....

Bring it on management for ADG and lets have a brilliant 2023 wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4998/4998553-0867812e4931c9f5902edbeb582c9b50.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 30435311 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5300000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.