LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

KL - I actually think the ann has a rather less upbeat feel to...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    KL - I actually think the ann has a rather less upbeat feel to it than past anns. I don’t know if Peter has decided to tone down his usual exuberance or it is actually a disappointing result for them. In any case 400ms @ .3g/tonne isn’t too bad for a ‘disappointing result’. As Denver points out, its still 3.5m ozs if we use the rectangle target. But extraction costs will obviously come into it if it stays at .3g/tonne.

Steve – you are right, low volume so far today. That tells me that people who are in, are in for the LT like all of us and that this result is basically what is expected now.

AGM presso is pretty similar to the investor pressso which is fine all the detail anyone could need in it. But just a personal taste thing, I really hate multi colour fonts on presentations especially up to 4 on 1 page.

Overall – This really is looking like a LT play now. After the IP survey earlier in the year I wrongly thought that there would be some positive ST movement, now I just have to bunker down the hatches and hold. Also I remember hole 4 being stopped before the 400ms at 350ms if memory serves, Im beginning to think that might be a bad sign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.